Learn More About
- Couples Retiring on the Same Page
- After QE3 Ends
- Question Marks Surrounding Wall Street Trading
- How LTC Insurance Can Help Protect Your Assets
- Alternative Approaches to Retirement Planning
- Quarterly Economic Update from Second Quarter, 2014
- Monthly Economic Update from June, 2014
- Bad Spending Habits That Can Be Corrected
- The High-Speed Trading Controversy
- The Troubling National Debt
- Donating Highly Appreciated Stock
- When a Windfall Comes Your Way
- Why the Poor Q1 GDP is No Big Deal
- Monthly Economic Update from May, 2014
- Tax & Financial Concerns for Same-Sex Marriages
- Rising Interest Rates
- The Importance of TOD & JTWROS Designations
- The Economy Heads for Normal
- Preparing to Sell Your Business
- Do Your Investments Match Your Risk Tolerance?
- The Inevitability of Risk
- Retirement Planning with Health Care in Mind
- Six Steps to Get Out of Debt
- Coping with College Loans
- Monthly Economic Update from April, 2014
- It's Time to Review Your Life Insurance
- IRS Announces New IRA Rollover Limitation
- A Tax Break for LTC Hybrids
- Tax Scams & Schemes
- Should Your Reduce Risk as You Get Older?
- The Rise of Bitcoin
- About Section 105 Plans
- About the Heartbleed Threat
- FLASH BOYS Takes Aim at Wall Street
- About 72(t) Distributions
- Quarterly Economic Update from First Quarter, 2014
- Monthly Economic Update from March, 2014
Good planning provides peace of mind.
Retirement planning is a major financial investment so many considerations, so many variables, so much information to acquire and digest. Of utmost importance: finding the right advisor a professional who is honest and knowledgeable, objective and can give you the time, care and insight you want, need and deserve.
An advisor with integrity who puts clients needs first always.
Tim Hucks follows two guiding principles in business: 1) Integrity first, foremost and always; and 2) The client comes first your concerns and needs supersede all else. This is why university professors and other professionals have relied on him for more than 28 years.
Toward a comfortable retirement.
Tim wants the best for you. He values growth, but he is more interested in protecting the wealth you work so hard for. His financial knowledge and expertise help you plan with confidence that the money will last.
Tax-efficient investing and estate planning.
Tim favors planning that allows you to keep more and give the government less. He protects your money from tax erosion for you and your heirs. Good planning provides security and peace of mind for all concerned. A well-crafted wealth transfer plan ensures family stability for the next generation.
Professional resources at your fingertips.
Quite often, there are business and legal matters that need addressing. Tim has relationships with legal and accounting experts for any issue that may arise. In fact, most clients join Tim via referrals from you, your colleagues and business professionals.
Financial relationships for life.
Tim wants to be your financial steward, not sell you a financial product. He follows the Golden Rule. He offers advice, guidance and execution, to help you understand your situation – to review and adjust your portfolio as needed, to manage risk, to defer or reduce income, to avoid capital gains and unnecessary tax liability.
Listening and responding to you.
Call or e-mail Tim today. Tell him you need a university retirement specialist to help guide you to a comfortable retirement.
More than a financial advisor, count on him through all economic tides.
Tim is actively involved with three local non-profits.
Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world, one child and one community at a time. Tim has been a volunteer and regional leader in Kiwanis since 1990. He is Treasurer for the Hillsborough Kiwanis Club; he served as its President in 1997-98; and he served as Lieutenant Governor for Carolinas District of Kiwanis International for three terms 1998-99, 2005-06 and 2011-12. Tim is very active with "Terrific Kids," a student recognition program that promotes character development, self-esteem, and perseverance. To learn more, visit kiwanis.org.
Volunteers for Youth has provided services in Orange County since 1981, helping at-risk youth become contributing members of the community by cultivating strengths, encouraging positive relationships, and developing the ability to make responsible choices. As a member of the Board of Directors since 2009, he actively supports important mentoring, community service and teen court programs. He chairs the annual Larry Fedora Golf Tournament. To learn more, visit volunteersforyouth.org.
Open Table Ministry seeks to provide a faithful response to homelessness in our community and to improve the quality of life for homeless persons by building relationships, meeting practical needs, and connecting with existing resources. It strives to foster a community where everyone is valued and all people's spiritual, physical and emotional needs are met. Volunteers provide critical assistance, specialized support and radical friendships. Tim serves as Vice President on its Board of Directors. To learn more, visit opentableministry.com.